Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the Higher Learning Commission approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education's Human Resource department is currently seeking a full time Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide support to the Talent Acquisition team by coordinating the processes involved in the recruiting and on-boarding of new staff.
- Performs data entry, creates and maintains accurate information and employee files, tracks necessary information and stays abreast of missing or inaccurate information or unresponsiveness to requests.
- Ensures background investigations, I-9 verifications and E-Verify are conducted in accordance with state and federal requirements and notifies subject, hiring department and/or Human Resources of anomalies or issues.
- Frequently communicates with managers and partners to provide updates about hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Promotes and provides a positive experience for the applicants, candidates and hiring managers in meeting staffing goals.
- Handles non-routine and confidential information and ensures the confidentiality of employee information is maintained.
- Ensures legal compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar administrative HR capacity, preferably handling talent acquisition processes in a high-volume environment, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Experience in entering, maintaining and managing day-to-day activities in Human Resources Information
- Systems (HRIS) or Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday experience desired for both HCM & ATS).
- Prior human resources experience in higher education is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume environment.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000017008