Student Records Specialist
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Student Records Specialist to process incoming requests utilizing the Service Request System with expedient and accurate service. These are program/course/student related requests from counselors. There are a variety of different operational processing areas. Student Records Specialist must ensure the transactional segment of admissions processing/scheduling/updating student records is always meeting SLA agreements.
- Process Student Service Request System tickets within 24 hours of submission
- Processes section-building of online classes
- Execute actions in CampusVue as instructed by University Policies and Guidelines, including degree program changes, schedule changes, enrollment status changes and change in student contact information requests.
- Provide timely and accurate solutions for requests deemed urgent by leadership, and the Operations staff. This may be achieved via phone, email or a ticketing system.
- Retrieve and analyze data to ensure all LES sections are backfilled and/or the student is scheduled for another appropriate section.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or other related discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum two years relevant work experience in higher education involving student services.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.