Student Level Evaluation Associate
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon Education’s Student Records Management team is seeking a full time Student Level Evaluation Associate. This role is responsible for complete and accurate evaluation of all transcripts received.
- Reviews new and in-progress applications against university guidelines for credentials required for admission.
- Updates student to accepted, accepted with specification, or deferred status and reviews all accepted students until matriculation is complete.
- Reviews all transfer work received from incoming student transcripts and applies applicable coursework to the student record.
- Provide timely and accurate issue resolutions for requests deemed urgent by leadership, and the Operations staff. This may be achieved via phone, email or a ticketing system.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Student Records Management by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Two years’ relevant work experience (higher education work environment preferred)
- Must pass pre-employment background check
- An equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisory approval.
- Must be able to work at employer location for work schedule and in a call center environment with high volume of work tickets and calls.
- Knowledgeable of CampusVue, or similar student information software is preferred.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information.
- Good planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds and/or in team environments.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000016824