Student Level Evaluation Associate - Phoenix, AZ Remote Opportunity
Come Grow With Us
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a rapidly growing educational service company that has long been an industry leader in providing educational, operational and technological support services to the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still works closely with GCU to benefit thousands of students, families and the local inner-city community. We put people first, drive innovation, and do good in the community that we live and work in.
Grand Canyon Educations' Office of Academic Records is seeking a full time Student Level Evaluation Associate. This role is responsible for complete and accurate data entry of all transcripts received.
While this position is a Phoenix, AZ based role, we are in an indefinitely remote status. There may be department meetings or trainings that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided
- Reviews new and in-progress applications against university guidelines for credentials required for admission.
- Updates student to accepted, accepted with specification, or deferred status and reviews all accepted students until matriculation is complete.
- Reviews all transfer work received from incoming student transcripts and applies applicable coursework to the student record.
- Provide timely and accurate issue resolutions for requests deemed urgent by leadership, and the Operations staff. This may be achieved via phone, email or a ticketing system.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Student Records Management by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Two years’ relevant work experience (higher education work environment preferred).
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- An equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisory approval.
- Must be able to work at employer location for work schedule and in a call center environment with high volume of work tickets and calls.
- Knowledgeable of CampusVue, or similar student information software is preferred.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information.
- Good planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds and/or in team environments.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
#gce #gcu #entrylevel #remote #workfromhome