Senior Workday Analyst
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the Higher Learning Commission approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you delight in collaborating with a diverse group of teams to create efficient technological solutions? And have experience implementing ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or Workday? Come join the Human Resources department within our Information Systems & Technology team at Grand Canyon Education.
Work you’ll do:
As a Senior Workday Analyst you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Configuration of Workday modules implemented: Recruiting, Core HCM, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance, Absence Management, Leave, Time Tracking, Benefits, Security
- Continuous self-learning and keeping up with new Workday releases across modules implemented
- Create reports, RaaS, calculated fields and dashboards
- Creation of alerts, notifications, distribution of documents etc.
- Testing everything built and documenting everything done
- Continuous and ongoing interaction with our HR teams such as Business Partners, Recruiters, Service Center, etc. as well as other GCE teams (IT, payroll, etc.)
- Monitor and service help desk tickets
- Serve as mentor to junior staff
- 3+ years of experience working in HCM configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Core HR, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent and Performance, Benefits, Time Tracking & Absence
- Experience in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, Visio and Power point
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
If you exceed the basic qualifications, please know that candidates will be leveled based on their experience as well as workday know-how and placed accordingly.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000021843