Senior Talent Strategist
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the HLC approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE supports the University by providing all human resources services, including staff and full-time faculty recruitment.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, the innovative Strategist will partner with recruiters and hiring teams on specific talent acquisition campaigns. These campaigns will focus on candidate identification, market research, employer brand, and optimization of social channels and talent pipeline programs. The ideal candidate will have superior sourcing skills, including ability to conduct exhaustive research via internet, experience with social media tools and enterprise applicant tracking systems.
GCE has excellent benefits, including generous PTO and a tuition benefit that could enable you to get that advanced degree you’ve been dreaming about! Our Talent Acquisition team is comprised of people who enjoy what they do, who they work with and who are passionate about finding the best talent for both GCE and GCU!
- This role has three areas of responsibility: Developing and executing sourcing and branding strategies, recruiting analytics, and day to day talent acquisition activities such as recruiting and training.
- Serves as a Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) for at least one business unit with hard to fill positions that require creative sourcing strategies.
- Collaborates with the University’s marketing department to develop an employer branding image to internal and external applicants; capitalizes employment branding on marketing campaigns if possible; collaborates with marketing to develop key messaging to establish presence as employer of choice on key sites, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develops and maintains performance metrics to measure performance, determine value and ROI (such as recruiting cost ratio, internal/external recruiting costs, time to fill, source effectiveness, spending, etc.); collaborates with other team members in developing key talent metrics; analyzes success against metrics and recommends plans to achieve ongoing improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree required, preferably in human resources.
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated, successful experience with full life-cycle recruiting including recruitment marketing and employment brand management, with 1-2 years in a senior talent acquisition role, preferably in higher education.
- Enterprise Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience required. Workday Recruiting experience a plus.
- Highly skilled in conducting research, performing analysis, and identifying recruitment / sourcing strategies to generate candidate leads.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000022711