Recruiter - Hybrid
Are you looking for a meaningful career that allows you to utilize and develop your skills in serving as a trusted advisor to hiring leaders and the opportunity to obtain top talent to join our organization? GCE’s Human Resources (HR) department is seeking Talent Acquisition Partner to assess, strategize and partner with hiring leaders in our full cycle recruitment process. In this role you will support leaders that have oversight of crucial campus operations such as Janitorial, Landscaping, HVAC and Maintenance within the Facilities Department. The ideal candidate will be adept at recruiting front line employees, innovative, strategic and should enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
While this position is a Phoenix, AZ based role, we are in a hybrid status, with one in office day per week required. There may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
Address: Building 71, 2600 West Camelback Road, Phoenix
Benefits: full benefits portfolio including free tuition
What You Will Do:
- Strategy: Consults and partners with hiring managers to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies. Prepares and implements strategies using multiple techniques including social media, online and internal databases, employee referrals, job fairs, networks, etc. while meeting pre-determined service level agreements for assigned clients.
- Talent Management: Utilizes applicant tracking system for job postings and creates and executes searches for qualified candidates. Screens talent pools to confirm qualifications, skill sets, candidate interest, job fit, salary requirements, work authorization and other criteria. Recommends solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the recruiting life cycle.
- Collaboration: Partners with client organizations to identify hiring needs and provide a positive experience in meeting the organization’s hiring goals. Connects with other Talent Acquisition team members to coordinate strategies and activities to create efficiencies and collaborate on marketplace talent opportunities. Maintains open and frequent communication with business partners and human resources team members on recruiting timelines.
- Competency: Remains current on trends and developments of accrediting bodies, employee educational and certification requirements, and HR industry trends. Ensures legal compliance with federal and state requirements.
What You Will Have
- A bachelor’s degree preferred. An equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education/training may be substituted upon hiring manager’s approval.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources. Exposure to recruitment techniques such as screening, sourcing, and interviewing. Workday experience a plus!
- Bilingual preferred; Spanish/English
- A deep respect for front line employees and the role they play in campus operations along with a strong desire to support front line operations
- Results driven with a strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated with the willingness and ability to work independently or a team environment.
- Good judgment and sound decision making with the ability to problem solve and influence at all levels of the University.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.