Program Site Representative
Represents the partner university within a defined territory to develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline of clinical sites and/or community college participation in dual enrollment program.
Serves as the point of contact and liaison for all sites utilized by partner universities. Responsible for establishing and securing clinical sites or community colleges to foster both enrollment and degree completion for the nursing program.
This position will also work cross vertically to enroll for various enrollment colleges.
Primary Responsibilities /Accountabilities/ Essential Functions:
1. Work a defined territory to be determined based on university partner’s needs to establish new agreements with sites or increase the participation for university partner Practicum students or dual enrollment registration.
2. Responsible for monthly reporting of activities which includes calling strategies, initial appointments, and on- or off-site meetings.
3. Obtain and execute new agreements and is responsible to ensure all established sites within assigned territory have active agreements on file.
4. Responsible for articulating steps in execution of agreements and staying within the approved agreement guidelines.
5. Collaborate with university partner staff, faculty, and any program partners.
6. Responsible for meeting established activity/approved metrics on monthly basis.
7. Maintain pipeline of active and potential community colleges for RN to BSN concurrent enrollment participation to meet approved territory plan.
8. Collaborate with Strategic Alliances and University Development staff.
9. Maintain relationships with established clinical sites for use by university partner nursing students in meeting clinical practicum hours.
10. Increase partnerships with rural, private, community and hospital-based clinics with an emphasis on the uninsured and underserved populations as included in territory plan.
11. Collaborate with CONHCP and Field Experience staff, faculty and community partners to maintain or grow clinical site participation.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
- MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one-year experience in developing business relationships
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- May require overnight travel as needed.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
- Sitting: 6-7 hours a day
- Standing: 1-2 hours a day
- Walking: 1-2 hours a day
- Lifting: Occasionally
- Carrying: Rarely
- Pushing: Rarely
- Bending: Rarely
- Squatting: Rarely
- Kneeling: Rarely
- Climbing: Rarely
- Reaching: Occasionally
- Grasping: Frequently
- Fine Eye to Hand Coordination: Continuously
- Driving: Rarely
- Work Environment: Office building on site. Work is performed primarily inside, subject to variations in temperature and weather, equipment noise and dust.