Program Site Representative
Come Grow With Us!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but not are limited to, the following:
- Work a defined territory to be determined based on GCU’s needs to establish new agreements with sites or increase the participation for GCU Practicum students or dual enrollment registration.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of activities which includes calling strategies, initial appointments, and on- or off-site meetings.
- Obtain and execute new agreements and is responsible to ensure all established sites within assigned territory have active agreements on file.
- Responsible for articulating steps in execution of agreements and staying within the approved agreement guidelines.
- Collaborate with GCU staff, faculty, and any program partners.
- Responsible for meeting established activity/approved metrics on monthly basis.
- Maintain pipeline of active and potential community colleges for various concurrent enrollment participation to meet approved territory plan.
- Collaborate with Strategic Alliances and University Development staff.
- Maintain relationships with established clinical sites for use by GCU students in meeting practicum hours.
- Increase partnerships with rural, private, community and hospital based clinics with an emphasis on the uninsured and underserved populations as included in territory plan.
- Collaborate with college and Field Experience staff, faculty and community partners to maintain or grow clinical site participation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exemplary communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Skill in building rapport and developing relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet established goals
- Must be able and willing to work without daily oversight.
- Strong ability in presenting information to engage and influence key prospects to affiliate with GCU nursing programs.
- Ability to listen and understand needs/issues of potential GCU partners and speak to how GCU can address their needs.
- Ability to articulate benefits of GCU partnerships and marry them to potential partners’ needs
- Willingness to not be satisfied with status quo
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere daily
- Experienced in business and relationship development
- Ability to quickly learn GCU’s nursing programs and requirements
- Intermediate level of skill in establishing a business plan for a defined territory and executing the plan
- Computer/office software proficiency including MS Office Suite.
- May require overnight travel if approved.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one year experience in developing business relationships
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A combination of similar education and work experience may be substituted with prior approval.