Program Site Representative - Online Division
SUMMARY: Represents Grand Canyon University within a defined territory to develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline of community college participation in dual enrollment program.
Serves as the point of contact and liaison for all sites utilized by GCU. Responsible for establishing and securing community colleges to foster both enrollment and degree completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but not are limited to, the following:
- Works a defined territory to be determined based on GCU’s needs to establish new agreements with sites or increase the participation for GCU students dual enrollment registration.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of activities which includes calling strategies, initial appointments, and on- or off-site meetings.
- Obtains and executes new agreements and is responsible to ensure all established sites within assigned territory have active agreements on file.
- Responsible for articulating steps in execution of agreements and staying within the approved agreement guidelines.
- Collaborates with GCU staff, faculty, and any program partners.
- Responsible for meeting established activity/approved metrics on monthly basis.
- Maintains pipeline of active and potential community colleges for concurrent enrollment participation to meet approved territory plan.
- Collaborates with Strategic Alliances and University Development staff.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exemplary communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Skill in building rapport and developing relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet established goals
- Must be able and willing to work without daily oversight.
- Strong ability in presenting information to engage and influence key prospects to affiliate with GCU nursing programs.
- Ability to listen and understand needs/issues of potential GCU partners and speak to how GCU can address their needs.
- Ability to articulate benefits of GCU partnerships and marry them to potential partners’ needs
- Willingness to not be satisfied with status quo
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere daily
- Experienced in business and relationship development
- Ability to quickly learn GCU’s nursing programs and requirements
- Intermediate level of skill in establishing a business plan for a defined territory and executing the plan
- Computer/office software proficiency including MS Office Suite.
- May require overnight travel if approved.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one year experience in developing business relationships
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com