Outreach Director, Canyon Christian Schools Consortium
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the HLC approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Director of the Canyon Christian Schools Consortium (CCSC) program. This position responsible for the business development and operational infrastructure of a comprehensive program to create opportunities to build relationships with Christian schools and leaders of Christian schools This position will also develop strategic marketing plans, processes and infrastructure to support the CCSC.
- Assist in the development and operation of the strategic outreach for the Canyon Christian Schools Consortium (CCSC).
- The CCSC works with all Christian schools which may include building relationships with Catholic schools and Catholic school leaders.
- Collaborate to help create a comprehensive plan and program comprised of educational, training and other events to promote sustainability for continuance of Christian schools in the educational marketplace.
- Develop relationships with Christian schools and organizations and foster local and out-of-state CCSC partnerships.
- Serve as the primary contact for select partnerships and managing client satisfaction. Hold regular meetings and/or maintain regular phone or written contact to keep clients apprised of the significance of the GCU partnership.
- Develop and deliver presentations to engage interest and participation in GCU’s CCSC program to individual stakeholders both locally and nationally in order to expand GCU brand awareness.
- Assist in the development and execution of the leadership institute concept for CCSC leaders.
- Utilize existing educational partnerships to increase awareness and build partnerships as needed to support the CCSC Outreach program.
- Leads efforts and collaborates with key GCU stakeholders regarding design, efficacy, and implementation of program.
- Utilizes and leverages all current marketing and creative avenues, including using social media platforms, which will stimulate conversations, interest level and involvement with GCU’s efforts.
- Represent GCU through information, presence, credibility, reputation, and accessibility; serve as GCU ambassador to the marketplace.
- Manages operations efficiently to ensure achievement of participation and fiscal management goals.
- Provide input for operational progress reports for senior management.
- Collaborates and strategizes with team members of Strategic Educational Alliances, including other CCSC team members, to formulate and execute plans.
- Collaborates and strategizes with other GCU internal employees, including the GCU President and Executive Team, ground and online Admissions, the Provost and college Deans, and the VP/Dean of Students.
- Works collaboratively with all appropriate GCU internal partners to ensure all efforts are leveraged and aligned.
- Master’s degree preferably in educational administration or business administration.
- Business development and operational experience: minimum 5 years in leadership administrative capacity in environment which supports K-12 school administration or higher education administration.
- Vast knowledge of education marketplace and trends.
- Demonstrated understanding of educational trends and drivers and experience in developing and operating business growth initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to deliver and project a positive image of GCU to community/organization leaders via various means including in-person, electronically, web conferencing, telephone, social media platforms, etc.
- Ability to be self-driven and work as part of a team to meet department and university goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Highly effective presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and foster lasting and effective relationships with Christian school leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive strategic business results.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to develop business plan which aligns with GCU’s strategic vision.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with MS Office software.
- Willingness to travel as necessary which may include overnight or out of state.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000021673