Non-Traditional Enrollment Operations - Student Worker (NFWS)
Position Summary/Purpose: The purpose of the Non-Traditional Enrollment Operations- Student Worker position is to support the growth, efforts, and goals of the Enrollment team.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Proficiently use university systems to execute multiple tasks for operational reporting.
- Perform tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Organize time effectively so all prioritized work is completed in a timely manner and desired tasks are achieved to ensure service quality.
- Work in a team environment, often communicating with other departments and leadership.
- Assist with the collection of admissions paperwork and other documents so student milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
- Additional enrollment duties as assigned.
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
- MS Office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be available to work during weekdays including the Fall and Summer breaks (20 during school times, up to 40 during breaks).
Grand Canyon Education is committed to a student first policy. Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a Bachelor???s program or Master’s program.
- Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
- You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
* Sitting: 8 hours a day
* Standing: 1-2 hours a day
* Walking: 1-2 hours a day
* Lifting: Occasionally
* Carrying: Occasionally
* Pushing: Occasionally
* Bending: Occasionally
* Squatting: Rarely
* Kneeling: Rarely
* Climbing: Rarely
* Reaching: Occasionally
* Grasping: Frequently
* Fine Eye to Hand Coordination: Continuously
* Driving: Occasionally, Rarely
* Work Environment: Work performed is primarily remote depending on business needs. It may require work in office building onsite.
Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
Anticipated End Date: June 30th, 2024