Non-Traditional Enrollment Operations - Junior Enrollment Representative - COE Southeast (NFWS)
Purpose within the Organization:
The purpose of the Office Assistant Student Worker position is to support student growth, retention, and goals of the Southeast team.
Responsibilities Related to Purpose:
- Support events with data entry and assist with communication to students through activities to assist with growth and retention.
- Collaborate with different departments to assist with projects
- Communicate with students regarding events, opportunities, and options to return to school, support success and to get back on track.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
* MS Office
- Ability to quickly grasp and utilize new concepts and technology
- Exceptional ability to organize information and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior telephone skills
- Outstanding ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks and priorities
Experience & Education:
Grand Canyon University is committed to a student first policy. Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a bachelor’s program or master’s program.
- Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
Work Environment: Office building on site. Work performed inside, sitting in a cubicle for duration of shift.
Number of Openings: 1
Anticipated End Date: June 30, 2023