Marketing - Student Worker - Media Assistant (NFWS)
The Student Worker Media Assistant supports the Marketing Paid Media Lead Generation team. In this role, you will support the media specialists who manage GCE’s Affiliate vendor relationships, Paid Social, Paid Display, Paid Search, and Media Analytics.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Assist with tracking invoices and getting them processed.
- Review and format Media Analytics Reports
- Attend meetings with vendors and team.
- Keep track of creatives and ensure they stay compliant.
- Send new ad creative to GCU for approval.
- Assist with monthly allocations.
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
- MS Office (Specifically Excel)
- PC Laptop
- Exceptional ability to organize information and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Digital Marketing Experience is preferred.
Grand Canyon University is committed to a student first policy. Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s program or Master’s program with a concentration on marketing or a related field.
- Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
- Sitting: 8 hours a day
- Standing: 0 hours a day
- Walking: 0 hours a day
- Lifting: N/A
- Carrying: N/A
- Pushing: N/A
- Bending: N/A
- Squatting: N/A
- Kneeling: N/A
- Climbing: N/A
- Reaching: N/A
- Grasping: N/A
- Fine Eye to Hand Coordination: N/A
- Driving: Rarely
- Work Environment: Office building on site. Work performed is primarily inside, and occasionally outside depending on events, subject to variations in temperature and weather, equipment noise and dust.
Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
Anticipated End Date: June 30, 2024