Marketing Promo Team Member
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is seeking a Promo Team Member to support the mission of Grand Canyon University through GCE's Marketing department.
Purpose within the Organization:
The purpose of this position is to assist the Marketing Ground Events Team in the Marketing Department with customer service duties related to recruiting and events.
Responsibilities Related to Purpose:
· Assisting full time Marketing Event Planners with admissions focused events.
· Providing a positive outlook on GCU to visiting students, parents, and teachers.
· Managing day-of event details such as check-in, directional assistance, and setup/tear down.
· Communicating effectively via phone or face to face with University Admissions Counselors and any other clients.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Willingness to provide excellent customer service.
· Strong public speaking skills one on one and in large group settings.
· Dependable and punctual.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Willingness to work, learn, and be flexible.
Grand Canyon Education is committed to a student first policy.
Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
· Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s program or Master’s program.
· Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
· Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
Number of Openings: 30
Anticipated End Date: June 30, 2023
Manager: Marketing - Marketing Event Planner