Marketing Project Specialist - Remote
Come Grow With Us
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a rapidly growing educational service company that has long been an industry leader in providing educational, operational, and technological support services to the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still works closely with GCU to benefit thousands of students, families, and the local inner-city community. We put people first, drive innovation, and do good in the community that we live and work in.
Grand Canyon Education/Orbis Education is seeking a full-time Marketing Project Specialist. This position will assist Marketing Managers in creating and producing effective marketing initiatives inclusive of digital inquiry generation tactics, traditional media projects and collateral material. This is a remote position.
What you will do:
- Function as project manager supporting multiple Marketing Mangers, coordinating projects for multiple university partners
- Coordinate deployment of marketing activities with all relevant stakeholders and functional groups
- Keep marketing management informed of progress and potential issues and makes recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized.
- Applies considerable knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to assist in creating marketing campaign plans by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (i.e., brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, billboards, apparel, emails, landing pages, micro sties, social media, radio, etc.). Confers with marketing management to confirm relevance of overall plan.
What you will have:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations or communications
- 2-4 years’ marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or agency
- Experience using a project management system is preferred
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and networking skills.
- Knowledge of media placement processes among multiple media channels.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and ROI metrics