Marketing Forecast Analyst
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Marketing Forecast Analyst. This role will provide timely and actionable forecasting data for marketing decisions related to the performance of lead generation. Acting as a subject matter expert of the forecasting data, this role advises relevant marketing stakeholders on the impact of the data on potential returns.
While this position is a Phoenix, AZ based role, we are in an indefinitely remote status. There may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
- Utilize internal data to produce forecasts for marketing lead performance
- Develop improvements to forecasting process and calculations during off season
- Analyze available data to optimize forecast and provide updates to on-going trajectory
- Coordinate production of forecasts with relevant contributors
- Act as subject matter expert for forecast workflow and processing
- Other-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related discipline, marketing, business, or accounting.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related discipline, marketing, business, or accounting desired, but not required
- Minimum 2 years related work experience in accounting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Minimum of recent academic knowledge of R programming language to 1 year of R usage where it was a key aspect of the current position
- Knowledge of MS Office Suites and MS SQL is needed
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.