Marketing Compliance Specialist
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Marketing Compliance Specialist. This position assists the Marketing department in managing publicly releasable data process while working with internal and external partners and GCU Compliance.
While this position is a Phoenix, AZ based role, we are in an indefinitely remote status. There may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
- Manage the publicly releasable data (PRD) process, which ensures all marketing data is in compliance and legally approved with supporting documentation and tracked through project management software with the goal to utilize data in marketing materials.
- Work with various partners such as GCU Compliance and Legal departments, the GCE Business Analytics department and Marketing Copywriters to ensure projects stay on track, are approved and completed by deadlines.
- Review PRD reports weekly for outdated information and is an internal expert on PRD and compliance processes to answer any questions from Marketing teams.
- Keep marketing management informed of progress and potential issues and makes recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant marketing and/or compliance fields
- Experience in project management, compliance regulations and marketing
- Strong project management and editing skills, utilizing AP style guidelines
- Ability to work in high volume, high demand environment and work with ever changing boundaries and priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management software
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.