Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst
The purpose of this role is to provide timely and actionable data and reporting for specific client requirements. Utilizing development methodologies, this specialized data science role will translate business requirements and assimilate them into technical details and reporting products. Acting as a subject matter expert for specific clients, this role advises and supports data-driven solutions.
Primary Responsibilities /Accountabilities/ Essential Functions:
- Develop analytics, metrics, dimensions, and measures required for reporting including development and implementation of new business logic
- Integrate data from disparate sources to create new reports for both ad-hoc and recurring formats
- Perform core data science analyst functions including analysis of reporting and advising clients
- Act as subject matter expert for domain related to assigned client(s)
- Other related duties as assigned
Equipment Used and Responsibility
- MS Office Suite, Advanced Excel Usage
- MS SQL
- Power BI
- SAP Business Intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related discipline, marketing, business, or accounting.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in data-related field of reporting, analytics, or BI development and reporting.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.