Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst - US Remote Opportunity
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon University is seeking a new Business Intelligence Developer. The purpose of this role is to provide timely and actionable data and reporting for specific client requirements. Utilizing business intelligence methodologies, this specialized data analytics role will translate business requirements and assimilate them into technical details and reporting products. Acting as a subject matter expert for specific clients, this role advises and supports data-driven solutions.
This is a US Remote Opening and can be worked anywhere in the US.
- Develop analytics, metrics, dimensions, and measures required for reporting including development and implementation of new business logic
- Integrate data from disparate sources to create new reports for both ad-hoc and recurring formats
- Provides analyses of reporting and advises clients accordingly
- Act as subject matter expert for domain related to assigned client(s)
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related discipline, marketing, business, or accounting.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in data-related field of reporting, analytics, or BI development and reporting.
- Comfort using MS Office Suite, Advanced Excel Usage, MS SQL, Power BI and SAP Business Intelligence.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.