K12 Coordinator - Strategic Education Alliance
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the HLC approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a full time K12 Coordinator for our Strategic Education Alliance department. This position performs administrative activities related to planning, scheduling, arranging and executing details for K12 educator, student and parent events or meetings, including logistical requirements scheduled by the department and may assist in presentations, as appropriate.
- Assists Strategic Educational Alliance and Educational Development and Support teams in prioritizing, planning, scheduling, arranging and executing details for K12 educator, student and parent events or meetings, including logistical requirements scheduled by the department and may assist in presentations, as appropriate.
- Monitors and processes departmental information and data and other related forms and documents.
- Establishes and maintains a database or filing system.
- Gathers data from various sources, compiles or consolidates, posts and updates information to related software, databases or systems.
- Creates and/or distributes communications or promotional materials, including use of social media platforms.
- Communicates details and ensures all parties are well informed of progress.
- Monitors and manages progress acquiring necessary information or details as necessary, refers information to appropriate stakeholders, elevates problems as designated.
- Resolves issues or problems within scope of authority.
- Reviews or reconciles invoices, vouchers, expense reports, etc. and submits to accounting for payment and follows up as necessary with vendor or accounting.
- Acts as liaison, organizer or point of contact for facilities management requests, office moves, telecommunications requests or other work requests.
- Answers inquiries concerning the status of various reports, documents, contracts, persons or the information contained on records; interprets policies concerning the various records maintained.
- May recommend improvements in work flow and processes to improve efficiency.
- Collects and extracts data from records for various reports; tabulates data; checks tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- May access University-proprietary software for purchasing, scheduling meetings, accessing student records, facilities management, timekeeping/payroll, etc.
- Assists in developing Memorandum of Understanding and other agreements for the department.
- Retrieves information and summarize data for reporting purposes.
- Verifies information contained in the systems for legitimate requests for such information.
- May maintain and replenish supplies for the department or office.
- Assists in creating performance metrics, efficacy reports and other reports, charts, graphs and correspondence.
- Assists in creation and monitoring of area budgets, assists in determination of appropriate fees for budget neutral and revenue generating events.
- A college degree is required
- Background experience or knowledge in the field of K12 education is preferred.
- Prior administrative/office work experience.
- An equivalent combination of directly-related work experience and training/education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000021107