Junior Enrollment Representative
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is seeking a Junior Enrollment Representative to support the mission of Grand Canyon University through GCE's Online Enrollment department.
Purpose within the Organization:
The Junior Enrollment Representative will work as part of a team led by a full-time University Counseling Manager to support GCU’s Colangelo College of Business (CCOB) to recruit qualified students to attend the non-traditional campus.
Responsibilities Related to Purpose:
- Represent GCU in a support capacity while engaging prospective students and students upon direction of an immediate supervisor.
- Effectively build relationships and trust over the phone with students who may not be familiar with GCU.
- Proficiently use University systems to execute multiple tasks for recruitment purposes.
- Process University information and communicate it with prospective students in an approachable and simplified manner to eliminate obstacles and misunderstandings in the enrollment process.
- Organize time effectively so all prioritized work is completed in a timely manner and desired tasks are achieved to ensure service quality.
- Work well in a team environment, often communicating with other campus departments and leadership.
- Assist with the collection of admissions paperwork and other documents so student milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
- Other enrollment duties as assigned.
- Strongly prefer candidates who desire to work full-time for GCU as an Enrollment Representative after graduation.
- >3.0 institutional GPA.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday’s and weekdays between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (shifts can vary by employee) and Saturdays between the hours of 8:00 am- 12:00 pm (as needed).
- Ideal candidate is highly motivated, with a passion for student success and GCU’s mission.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment (organized and adaptable).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite; other systems knowledge desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
Grand Canyon Education is committed to a student first policy.
Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a bachelor’s program
- Retain a 3.0 GPA as a bachelor level
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
- Sitting: 5 hours a day
- Standing: 1-2 hours a day
- Walking: 1-2 hours a day
- Fine Eye to Hand Coordination: Continuously
- Driving: Occasionally, Rarely
- Work Environment: Office building on site. Work performed is primarily inside, and occasionally outside depending on events, subject to variations in temperature and weather, equipment noise and dust.
Pay Rate: $15.00
Open Positions: 2
Manager: Online Enrollment - CCOB - Senior University Counseling Manager