Junior Counselor Supervisor
Grand Canyon Education’s Qualifying Center Department is seeking a full time Junior Counselor Supervisor. This position will provide guidance to employees tasked with the Call Center activities and projects.
- Assigns work and plans daily/weekly/monthly goals, activities and/or projects for the work group.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and training of work group.
- Assist in training and creation of training documents for outbound call representatives
- Handles individual work project/assignments, track and assigns dedicated data entry and special project assignments.
- Tracks and sorts all event leads brought to call center for entry
- Conduct appropriate individual or work group on the job training.
- Handles all escalated internal/external complaints to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Ensures all timely completion of projects/assignments of work group.
- Meets with internal/external stakeholders to ensure meeting customer expectations.
- Provides input on budget and manages within appropriate boundaries.
- Performs various projects and prepares reports as requested.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience including supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000020955