Junior Counselor - Enrollment Superteam 4 (NFWS)
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is seeking a Junior Counselor to support the mission of Grand Canyon University through GCE's CONHS ST4 Enrollment department.
Purpose within the Organization:
The purpose of this position is to assist the Enrollment Team in the CONHS ST4 Operations Department with administrative duties related to enrollment and student support.
Responsibilities Related to Purpose:
- Placing outbound calls and emails to students and inquiries.
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems.
- Appointment scheduling for the enrollment teams.
- Assisting Associate Vice President and their management team with administrative tasks.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Use of laptop and additional monitor
- Use of CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite products
- Use of Sharepoint technology
- Must be available to work during the Fall and Summer breaks, as well as part time during the semesters. (flexible scheduling is permitted)
- Ability to work independently and remotely from Arizona.
- Willingness to provide excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to work, learn and be flexible.
Grand Canyon Education is committed to a student first policy. Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s program or Master’s program.
- Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
- * Sitting: up to 5 hours a day
- * Standing: 0 hours a day
- * Walking: 0 hours a day
- * Lifting: Never
- * Carrying: Never
- * Pushing: Never
- * Bending: Never
- * Squatting: Never
- * Kneeling: Never
- * Climbing: Never
- * Reaching: Never
- * Grasping: Never
- * Fine Eye to Hand Coordination: Never
- * Driving: Never
- * Work Environment: Remote from your home (in Arizona only)
Pay Rate: Arizona Minimum Wage
Anticipated End Date: June 30, 2024
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000051588