IT Quality Analyst
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the HLC approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking an IT Quality Analyst to help coordinate the University’s Quality Assurance efforts with regard to software development and according to business requirements.
- Assists in coordinating current product information.
- Defines and implements quality assurance practices and procedures for the organization's software.
- Assists with the creation, organization, and maintenance of a comprehensive test plan library encompassing all organization development products.
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of product reports including development related information such as product release status, known issues/defects, approved feature requests, and estimated development milestones.
- Responsible for auditing the QA processes and results with regards to the software development lifecycle.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive build automation and test auditing system.
- Continuously researches quality assurance standards and makes recommendations to management with regard to improving the company's QA processes.
- Responsible for understanding both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line.
- Coordinates the release of products with the business team, support teams, education and marketing team, and sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in quality assurance/testing and building and executing test plans for software applications.
- An equivalent combination of directly-related work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle in an Agile environment.
- Highly desired experience includes: testing .Net & Java applications; Agile/Scrum; Ranorex & testing automation; Jira & Azure DevOps experience.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical
- Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000020278