Enrollment Support Representative I
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the HLC approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking an Enrollment Support Representative I that will have the responsibility for customer management in the CRM environment, handling application assignments, inquiry transfers, record merges and campaign codes.
- Assign new unassigned applications.
- Transfer inquiries/students in CRM between Enrollment Counselors.
- Create and enter new inquiries in CRM for University Development Representatives.
- Perform updates in CRM and Quick Connect.
- Merge records in CRM.
- Transfer records to University Representatives in CRM.
- Demonstrated customer service experience preferred.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- High School Degree or equivalent
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.