Endpoint Operations - Fulfillment Assistant (NFWS)
Grand Canyon University is seeking a Fulfillment Assistant to support the mission of Grand Canyon University through GCE's Endpoint Operations department.
Assist the full-time IT Support staff with fulfillment and IT duties related to equipment preparation and distribution.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Assist full-time staff with IT equipment deployment and returns
- Receive and asset tag incoming shipments (must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Customer support through phone and/or email
- Computer imaging
- Technology hardware/software troubleshooting
- Work SD Requests related to fulfillment
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows/Mac OS
- Active Directory
- Inventory Management System
- Must be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Must be able to work on site
- Must be able to work summers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with web-based applications (inventory management, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Grand Canyon Education is committed to a student first policy.
Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s program or Master’s program.
- Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
- Sitting: 1 hour a day
- Standing: 3 hours a day
- Walking: 2 hours a day
- Lifting: Frequently
- Carrying: Frequently
- Pushing: Occasionally
- Bending: Frequently
- Squatting: Occasionally
- Kneeling: Occasionally
- Climbing: Rarely
- Reaching: Occasionally
- Grasping: Occasionally
- Fine Eye to Hand Coordination: Occasionally
- Driving: Occasionally
- Work Environment: Office building on site. Work performed is primarily inside, subject to variations in temperature and weather, equipment noise and dust.
Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
Anticipated End Date: June 30, 2023
Number of Openings: 2
Already employed by GCE? Please be sure to apply internally through your Employee Workday account!