Email Marketing Specialist - IN Remote Opportunity
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education’s Marketing department is seeking a full time Email Marketing Specialist. This position works independently and is responsible for supporting the online marketing team with lead generation and nurturing activities. The primary responsibility for this position will be to execute email marketing campaigns from concept through completion, including analytics and recommendations. The individual should have a broad understanding of digital marketing, email best practices and target marketing based on a customer lifecycle.
Please Note: This is a remote position based in the Indianapolis area.
- Execute strategic email campaigns targeting leads, alumni, students and faculty.
- Ensure that all email campaigns are executed in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain email campaign performance reports.
- Develop and maintain email templates.
- Work with cross-functional teams through implementation and compliance to produce effective email communications.
- Collaborate with IT, graphic designers and copywriters to optimize the design, content, targeting & messaging of email communications.
- Schedule emails for deployment.
- Ensures client branding standards are upheld.
- Assist with additional digital projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, ecommerce or related field highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) required
- At least one year experience in email marketing, online marketing, internet marketing, or digital marketing highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of core technologies, including HTML, CSS, web activity reporting, and the principles of usable design preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver or other html editor preferred
- Experience with responsive design a plus
- Experience with ExactTarget marketing software a plus
- Experience in development, testing and implementation of automated and event triggered email programs a plus
- Experience with Workamajig or other project management software a plus
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
#gce #orbis #emailmarketing #marketing #ExactTarget #Workamajig #remotework #indiana
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.