Dual Enrollment Administrator- Traditional Ground Campus
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Dual Enrollment Administrator to assist in overseeing the daily operations and staff of the Dual Enrollment function. The Dual Enrollment function is responsible for servicing high school students who participate in GCU’s dual enrollment program by supporting the application and admissions process and providing support to any issues relative to the online classroom. The Dual Enrollment Administrator is responsible for managing part-time Student Workers who serve in the role of Dual Enrollment Counselors and work flexible schedules during the week.
- Establish operational and administrative processes to provide excellent service and support to the growing dual enrollment students.
- Travel within local territory to assist with admissions applications/processes for students and faculty (10% travel required).
- Develop and analyze metrics which reflect operational activity, (i.e. number of contacts, hours of phone contact, etc.) and provide trend data and recommendations to management.
- Supervise and coach a team of part-time Student Workers performing in the role of Dual Enrollment Counselors both as a team and individually as a means to enhance and develop customer service and counseling skills.
- Reconcile and execute monthly billings to lateral representatives in partnering institutions.
- Provide weekly reporting and projections to management.
- Work closely with cross functional and support departments to update student records and to resolve student issues.
- Adhere to all University and/or Department of Education policies, procedures and compliance guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution.
- 2 years’ as GCU Student Worker with experience in a lead role or one-year full time experience in a high volume customer service operation.
- Superior customer service skills along with ability to represent the GCU brand in a highly professional manner.
- Self-direction and intrinsic passion for student success and employee development.
- The ability to comprehend facts and relay information to students and employees.
- The ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment with constant student contact daily.
- Excellent planning, organizational, multi-tasking, case-management, and follow up skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to adapt communication style to audience and presentation information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Ability to prioritize daily activities, manage time effectively and meet deadlines accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong constituency building skill.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well with changing priorities and situations.
- Ability to identify potential issues and develop informed responses to potential students/parents to assist with their decision-making process.
- Ability to analyze potential issues and develop recommendations to discuss with manager to meet job expectations.
- Maintains a high familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of relationship building and quality customer service.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasons for decisions; understands business implication for decisions.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite, (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and comfortable with navigating and maneuvering other databases and software becoming proficient with GCU systems within a short period of time
- Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s license and clean driving record to travel to GCU Dual Enrollment Partner High Schools in Arizona.
- Cannot be delinquent or in default on a federal student loan as verified in your credit report. If in a rehabilitation program, your credit report must reflect that you are current, not delinquent, on your payments.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com