Digital Marketing Specialist - US Remote Opportunity
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education’s Marketing department is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS). This position will work collaboratively with assigned marketing partners and University clients in planning, executing and overseeing digital marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for complex digital marketing initiatives, with higher visibility web properties and has in-depth knowledge of digital marketing campaigns. Web marketing refers to marketing efforts that utilize the university client’s website properties, which are leveraged to promote the University’s educational services.
This is a remote position and can be worked anywhere in the US. Must be available to work 7-4 or 8-5 on Mountain Standard Time.
- Apply broad-based knowledge of digital marketing principles, techniques and project development in advising and assisting assigned client group(s) in developing and implementing well-thought out and creative web marketing strategies and initiatives to meet the client’s organizational needs.
- Ensure all aspects of each web project process is followed and that all steps are taken, including QA and review for final deliverables. This includes drafting and preparing final drafts for publishing on all digital assets.
- Responsible for the building, updating, publishing, status reporting, and monitoring the stability of web properties that support the client, ensuring high quality standards delivery that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations, and the end-users needs.
- Work with web design team to ensures defined brand strategy is consistently applied during development of web properties.
- Research competitor behavior and find new and innovative ways to elevate the client Brand, through the university partner web properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field required from a regionally accredited institution.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in web marketing.
- Proven experience executing digital marketing campaigns for a variety of audiences.
- Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project or similar project management software, social media platforms.
- Photoshop, Google Analytics, HTML/ CMS platforms.
- WordPress, Drupal.
- UX/UI platforms such as Hotjar or Fullstory.
- Must work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background investigation.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
#gce #gcu #digitalmarketing #webmarketing #remote #workfromhome
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.