Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels
Work with the digital marketing and client services teams to oversee all SEO and content projects. Responsible for overseeing and managing every detail of each project while maintaining deadlines. Find creative ways to ensure all deliverables are met from each team while communicating the status of each project to clients.
What You Will Do
- Apply broad-based knowledge of digital marketing principles, techniques and project development in advising and assisting assigned client group(s) in developing and implementing well-thought out and creative web marketing strategies and initiatives to meet the client’s organizational needs.
- Ensure all aspects of each web project process is followed and that all steps are taken, including QA and review for final deliverables. This includes drafting and preparing final drafts for publishing on all digital assets.
- Responsible for the building, updating, publishing, status reporting, and monitoring the stability of web properties that support the client, ensuring high quality standards delivery that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations, and the end-users needs.
- Work with web design team to ensures defined brand strategy is consistently applied during development of web properties.
- Research competitor behavior and find new and innovative ways to elevate the client Brand, through the university partner web properties.
What You Will Have
- Familiarity with:
- Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project or similar project management software, social media platforms.
- Photoshop, Google Analytics, HTML/ CMS platforms.
- A/B testing software/program such as Google Optimize
- ux/ui platforms such as Hotjar or Fullstory.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field required from a regionally accredited institution.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in web marketing.
- Proven experience executing digital marketing campaigns for a variety of audiences.