Digital Marketing Senior Manager
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a new Digital Marketing Senior Manager. This position works collaboratively with assigned University partners /clients in planning, executing and overseeing digital marketing initiatives to generate inquiries. Works on digital marketing initiatives of the following nature:; paid search inquiry generation, paid social inquiry generation, and affiliate partner inquiry generation. Recommends inquiry generation strategies for partners’ marketing campaigns and collaboratively with the University partners Implements the inquiry generation marketing plans.
While this position is a Phoenix, AZ based role, we are in an indefinitely remote status. There may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
- Manage a paid lead generation budget of $50M or more.
- Create the annual paid lead budget for our university partner and manage to monthly lead and spend goals
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all aspects of paid lead generation for university partner.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Operations department to speak to paid lead generation strategies, goals, results and trends
- Meet weekly with Google, Microsoft, Facebook and agency partner to coordinate new strategies to achieve improved results within paid lead generation
- Manage the Affiliate (Pay Per Lead) channel marketing efforts
- Manage the relationship with GCE’s digital marketing agency partner
- Will use the following platforms
- Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager platforms
- MS Office Suite, Excel
- web page Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies
- Knowledge of Pay Per Lead (PPL) lead generation
- CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
- Sparkroom platform
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage a team of digital marketing employees.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (business, marketing, finance) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Master's degree in a related discipline (business administration, marketing, finance) from a regionally accredited institution desired, but not required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience building and managing to a digital marketing budget.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.