Digital Marketing Analyst
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst that will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on website and marketing data regarding customers, web behavior and campaign effectiveness, with a strong background in web metrics, tracking and reporting. Supports key stakeholders in providing necessary information to assist with critical business decisions.
- Produce reports for digital marketing directors and digital marketing managers, including but not limited to, lead numbers, conversion data, web trends, paid lead trends, lead status reports, budgeted leads, and lead projections.
- Perform measurement, analysis and reporting of digital campaign and A/B test performance metrics utilizing data from Google Analytics, FullStory, Acquia and other major web tracking platforms.
- Review and analyze current and historical campaign performance data and/or user behavior in order to provide recommendations to optimize lead campaigns, and lead delivery strategies for internal and external partners.
- Create and distribute necessary digital marketing reports and dashboards to digital marketing directors and managers.
- Perform user experience and user interface research as needed; reporting strategic and actionable recommendations to website and paid lead generation teams.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of web sites, paid leads campaigns and SEO/SEM programs.
- Utilize third-party services, including but not limited to; lead capture system and compliance tools to improve lead generation strategies and the quality of leads purchased.
- Serves as a key liaison between Marketing Analytics team and Digital Marketing team.
- Forecast traffic performance of channels based on budgets, updates to strategy, planned testing and attribution tool influences.
- Analyze large data sets and provides guidance on paid and web lead campaigns based upon performance.
- Research current concepts, potential partners, techniques, technology and competitive practice to offer contemporary solutions and innovative industry strategy.
- Works within a Project Management System to catalogue all analysis completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, finance, economics or related field required from a regionally accredited institution required.
- Master’s degree in data analytics or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital performance analytics preferred.
- Proven working experience with the Google suite of tools (Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager).
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system necessary
- Preferred experience in Google Data Studio
- Well-defined knowledge base in data analytics concepts
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends required.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.