Data Entry Technician
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the Higher Learning Commission approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a full time Data Entry Technician. Responsible for proactively facilitating the process necessary for the expedient and accurate review of student credentials for admittance to GCU.
- Responsible to enter every line noted on an official transcript received for a student.
- Responsible to identify transcript and associate with the appropriate student record in CampusVue.
- Contributes to the overall success of Student Records Management by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum one year of work experience in administrative area, higher education preferred.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
- Must be able to work at employer location consistently and in a high volume, high demand call center environment.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds and/or in team environments.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Excel spreadsheets and a familiarity with software databases is helpful.
- Knowledgeable of CampusVue, or similar student information software is preferred.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000017568