Data Analyst- Online Division- Grand Canyon University
Come Grow With Us
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a rapidly growing educational service company that has long been an industry leader in providing educational, operational, and technological support services to the post-secondary education sector. We put people first, drive innovation, and do good in the community that we live and work in.
This position does require to live locally within driving distance to our Phoenix, AZ headquarter. This position may require you to be in the office 2 days per week (subject to change) and/or there also may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
New hiring training will be held virtually via Teams for our Phoenix, AZ campus.
Grand Canyon Education offers a generous benefits package, including 100% tuition-free education for employees through the master’s degree program level and 75% coverage at the Doctorate degree program level. In addition, an employee's spouse, children and dependents are also offered generous tuition benefits.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Data Analyst to join the College of Education - Online Division at our Phoenix location to support the Executive Vice President and Regional Directors of Operations by performing the following duties:
- Executive communication, project management, meeting scheduling, calendar, and inbox management
- Configure and update weekly, daily, monthly enrollment reports in Excel or PBI
- PowerBi and Excel Report creation including graphical analysis
- Report creation in E-Spatial
- Manage SharePoint flows and Processes
- Manage Saturday OT Process
- Manage the market research completion by the Marketing team
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Knowledge of CRM and GCU internal systems
- Provide support in preparation of team events, team builders, etc.
- Coordinate moves and new hire assignments
- Manage APRN SharePoint and Inbox
- Order office supplies (as needed)
- Schedule classroom and conference room reservations
- Submit and track maintenance/ facilities request
- Technical and professional email writing
- Disburse mail to Superteams
- Prep and print documents before meetings
- Driving in person local Phoenix meetings weekly
- Setting up in person local Phoenix meetings via Zoom and Office Speaker Phone
- WFH schedule allowed, shared Analyst Office
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and have the ability to maintain composure while working under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in using Excel (required)
- Proficient in using Outlook, Word, SharePoint (required)
- Proficient in using Power Bi (preferred)
- Proficient in manipulating SQL code (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in higher education enrollment or student services position (preferred)