Data Analyst - Online Division - Grand Canyon University
Come Grow With Us
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a rapidly growing educational service company that has long been an industry leader in providing educational, operational and technological support services to the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still works closely with GCU to benefit thousands of students, families and the local inner-city community. We put people first, drive innovation, and do good in the community that we live and work in.
In support of Faculty Services, assists in driving productivity, system and process automation initiatives including reporting, dashboard creation, workflow automation and data management governance. This position has responsibility for reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of data, data transfers including payroll and feed into GCU accounting systems and other external systems.
This position does require to live locally within driving distance to our Phoenix, AZ headquarter. This position may require you to be in the office 2 days per week (subject to change) and/or there also may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Online Division at our Phoenix location to support to the Executive Vice President and Regional Directors of Operations by performing the following duties:
- Executive communication, project management, meeting scheduling, calendar, and email management
- Run and update daily enrollment reports
- Report creation including graphical analysis
- Compiling market research
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Knowledge of CRM and GCU internal systems
- Provide support in preparation of team events, team builders, etc.
- Coordinate moves and new hire assignments
- Order office supplies
- Schedule classroom and conference room reservations
- Submit and track maintenance/ facilities request
- Technical and professional writing
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and have the ability to maintain composure while working under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in an enrollment or student services position (preferred)