Data Analyst - Online Division - Grand Canyon University
Job Posting Title
Data Analyst Online Division
Job Description Summary
In support of Faculty Services, assists in driving productivity, system and process automation initiatives including reporting, dashboard creation, workflow automation and data management governance. This position has responsibility for reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of data, data transfers including payroll and feed into GCU accounting systems and other external systems.
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the Higher Learning Commission approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
This position does require to live locally within driving distance to our Phoenix, AZ headquarter. This position may require you to be in the office 2 days per week (subject to change) and/or there also may be department meetings or training's that require in-person attendance (proper health and safety measures will be followed), in which advance notice will be provided.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Online Division at our Phoenix location to support to the Executive Vice President and Regional Directors of Operations by performing the following duties:
- Executive communication, project management, meeting scheduling, calendar, and email management
- Run and update daily enrollment reports
- Report creation including graphical analysis
- Compiling market research
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Knowledge of CRM and GCU internal systems
- Provide support in preparation of team events, team builders, etc.
- Coordinate moves and new hire assignments
- Order office supplies
- Schedule classroom and conference room reservations
- Submit and track maintenance/ facilities request
- Technical and professional writing
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and have the ability to maintain composure while working under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in an enrollment or student services position (preferred)
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.