Data Analyst - College of Education - Online Division
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Data Analyst to join the College of Education - Online Division at our Phoenix location to support to the Executive Vice President and Regional Directors of Operations by performing the following duties:
- Executive communication, project management, meeting scheduling, calendar, and email management
- Run and update daily enrollment reports
- Report creation using Excel including graphical analysis and formula writing
- Compiling market research
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Knowledge of CRM and GCU internal systems
- Provide support in preparation of team events, team builders, etc.
- Coordinate moves and new hire assignments
- Order office supplies
- Schedule classroom and conference room reservations
- Submit and track maintenance/ facilities request
- Technical and professional writing
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and have the ability to maintain composure while working under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in an enrollment or student services position (preferred)
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.