Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff and faculty candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Current Employees: Please ensure you are logged on to Workday to search and apply for jobs. For assistance with your job application please use the Internal Candidate Job Application Guide.
Grand Canyon Education, formerly part of Grand Canyon University, became its own entity in July 2018 after the Higher Learning Commission approved GCU’s application to become a nonprofit institution. GCE will work in close partnership with GCU. Moreover, many positions with GCE are located on GCU’s main campus.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking a Curriculum Manager.
- Responsible for ongoing management of curriculum development, as well as maintenance of existing course library.
- Coordinates and monitors the effectiveness on the areas of curriculum development, assessment implementation, instructions design, and instructions strategies.
- Leads curriculum development projects to include: courseware design and development, selection of course authors, project status reports and communications, budget projections, and the coordination of publication.
- Ensures curriculum development authors are using appropriate Instructional Design methodologies, effectively applying instructional design models and enforces standards through development.
- Works with faculty on courses of study and provides desk copies to faculty.
- Produces curriculum by creating course materials, program design documentation and mapping.
- Acts as a Curriculum Developer when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Computer Skills: Excellent skill in Microsoft Office suite.
- Writing and Communication Skills: Excellent knowledge of grammar and command of the English language.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000016368