Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon University’s Curriculum Design and Development department is seeking a full time Curriculum Developer This position develops, adapts, edits, and maintains academically rigorous courses in a variety of curricula.
- Responsible for researching new products and reviewing existing product performance.
- Develops new courses using instructional design techniques.
- Facilitates design meetings with faculty and professional practitioners.
- Builds program domains, sub domains and competencies.
- Maps course topics, objectives and assignments into program designs to demonstrate that standards are met.
- Manages course revisions by working with program director and other subject matter experts.
- Updates existing course materials to reflect changes in law, regulation, philosophy or practice.
- Follows a course revision schedule in accordance with new textbook editions, advances in technology, and developments in the field of study.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with varied curriculum and/or student assessment.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a customer service focus attitude.
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Work and thrive within a collaborative and rapid changing environment.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com