Grand Canyon University’s CRM development team is seeking a full time CRM Analyst. This position will report to an IT Development Manager but work independently and collaboratively with the development team to strategize creative solutions to fulfill business needs. The CRM Analyst will be responsible for organizing, documenting and making suggestions for the delegation of new requests. This candidate will assist in prioritizing team resources to maximize the department’s positive impact on the University. The CRM Analyst will work directly with stakeholders to evaluate their needs and gather requirements to ensure that the development team provides the most appropriate solutions. The CRM Analyst will have a robust knowledge of the data and its usage within the system. The CRM Analyst will also perform customizations to the system when appropriate.
- Organize and maintain documentation regarding work produced by the team.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the data housed in CRM along with its usage and dependencies.
- Obtain thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s capabilities and limitations.
- Perform customizations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM environments when needed.
- Elicit requirements using a variety of tools from stakeholders to define a solution.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, and reconcile conflict.
- Develop solutions by ensuring that critical and essential needs have been covered.
- Prioritize team resources by evaluating the overall return on investment for the University.
- May serve as department representative with a full grasp on current and future available team resources.
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze data needs and functional requirements and deliver the following e.g.,
- (Business requirements documents, functional requirement documents, use cases, GUI, Screen and interface designs).
- Engage in managing multiple projects as well as exploring proposed initiatives simultaneously.
- Provide customer support for system users and system customizers
- Work independently with users to define concepts.
- Serve as the conduit between the customers and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with development and other SMEs to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Minimum of one year professional experience defining business requirements for software applications.
- Minimum of one year experience in hands on systems configuration with development team.
- Advanced expertise/utilization of use of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Proficient in technical writing (requirements, design, test case and script creation)
- Solid understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance and production support.
- Strong analytical skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Solid communication and interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with diverse group of stakeholders (levels of management, diversity demographics)
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com