Brand Manager - Remote
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Through general supervision, assists the Senior Brand Manager, vendors, and agencies in the execution of partner/client advertising and branding initiatives and coordinates all phases of marketing, advertising and media production. The Brand Manager works on assignments of diverse and moderately complex scope; engages in matters requiring project management across functional lines; exercises judgment to make decisions for less defined issues and selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Partner and collaborate with the Senior Brand Manager, Client Services Managers and/or partner/client departments to ascertain specific needs and objectives and assists in formulating ideas to create effective advertising plans and creative.
- Facilitates, organizes and schedules advertising and a variety of electronic media and works with marketing teams to ensure graphics and data specifications for advertisements are met.
- Coordinate all phases for creation and production of marketing materials, advertising, media including liaison with creative development/vendors, estimation, traffic, approvals, production and billing.
- Contact leads for video and photo opportunities, assisting with organizing large-scale, full-production video interviews and photography sessions.
- Maintain and update advertising media schedules and traffic sheets for all media channels
- Prepare performance reports for media activity, liaising with media partners to obtain relevant reporting and dashboard access
- Responsible for opening tactical jobs using internal project management system, ensuring all brand jobs have been assigned codes, are tasked to the appropriate team members and receive the correct compliance and legal approvals.
- Communicate with internal requesting departments/Client Services Managers and outside agencies, media partners and external production teams to ensure fulfillment of media and production deadlines.
- Coordinate on-campus and off-site interviews with media contacts and partner/client staff.
Equipment Used and Responsibility
- Advertising planning, development and creative concepts, graphic design and production processes.
- Advertising channels including radio, television, digital, out of home, and traditional and digital marketing collateral.
- Media placement processes among multiple media channels.
- Design and animation software is helpful.
- Microsoft Office suite, (Word, Outlook, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher), Keynote, Workamajig or similar project management software, social media platforms.
- Social media platforms for advertising and branding purposes.
- AP writing style.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or communications
- Minimum of 4 years’ marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or media agency
- Media planning experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.