Affiliation Agreement Coordinator
Grand Canyon University is seeking an Affiliation Agreement Coordinator to provide key coordination for preparation of execution of affiliation agreement for field experience practicum sites for nursing and health care students and provides support as needed to the Field Experience Team.
- Contacts practicum sites to start affiliation agreement and discusses requirements and needs.
- Responsible for collecting all documents and information required for affiliation agreement for legal signature ensuring high degree of accuracy in the pre-approved agreement.
- Ensures daily/regular communication with FES team, legal department, insurance broker, College and affiliate on status of agreement; responsible for removing obstacles and roadblocks to ensure timely completion.
- Works affiliation agreements through process to ensure timely completion keeping all stakeholders apprised of status.
- Addresses affiliate concerns and escalates when needed to ensure continued engagement of affiliate.
- Maintains database of information which shows status of all in process and executed documents; responsible for filing all executed agreements for easy retrieval in required GCU information system.
- Responsible for maintaining active agreements and coordinating renewals when necessary.
- Creates a positive front end experience to ensure affiliates remain supportive of being a practicum site.
- Establishes rapport and positive relationships with, affiliates and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommends process improvements to maximize quality of process for affiliates, OFE, the division, and the College.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
- Six months’ related work experience such as a high-volume in-bound/out-bound call center and preferably in higher education.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively answer and respond to high volume calls.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully manage high volume of affiliates.
- Ability to develop positive student relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team-based environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective communications skills.
- Self-motivated and action oriented.
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive or confidential student information.
- Proficient with standard office computer programs.
- Ability to communicate in a non-English language is helpful, but not required.
- Willingness to work in a call center.
- Ability to learn complex information and succinctly provide requirements to students.
- Must be able to pass background investigations.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Starting Salary: $43,000
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.