ABSN Admissions Site Manager - Grand Canyon University (West Phoenix)
Come Grow With Us
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a rapidly growing educational service company that has long been an industry leader in providing educational, operational, and technological support services to the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still works closely with GCU to benefit thousands of students, families, and the local inner-city community. We put people first, drive innovation, and do good in the community that we live and work in.
Who you are:
The ABSN Site Manager at Grand Canyon University is focused on cultivating and motivating both staff and students to achieve their career goals every day. Site Managers work with each member of the team to continue their development to be the best version of themselves through constant coaching and mentoring. Site Managers collaborate across departments and maintain relationships with key counterparts both in and outside of the organization.
The ABSN Site Manager has the privilege of overseeing Secondary Admissions and maintaining operational needs at their hybrid location. In addition, the Site Manager will be responsible for hosting events, community outreach and on-site student needs.
Site Location: West Phoenix, AZ
What You Will Do:
- Manage Secondary Admissions through Admissions Coordinator(s) at Site Manager’s home site.
- Oversee the execution of campus events that may include, but are not limited to, New Student Orientation, information sessions, job fairs, grad parties, GCU Live, etc. and ensure all events are executed seamlessly.
- Maintain relationship with key contacts at the university in order to keep the lines of communication open about what’s best for the student, our partner, and our company.
- Assist Site Director with operational site budget and event budget and communicate foreseen variances.
- Manage operational aspects of sites including student services, computer lab, ordering, schedules, hours in partnership with nursing leadership.
- Obtain and review rental agreements for any off-campus events and forward to corporate for signatures.
- Be the primary contact/escalation path for all operational support, emergency after hours, and related technology needs.
- Positively and with consistency, coach, mentor, and train Admissions Coordinators in partnership with the Quality Assurance & Training teams.
- With the Executive Director, establish goals for Admissions Coordinators and administer performance reviews monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Works with the Executive Director to direct the follow-up activity of Admissions Coordinators to convert prospects to applicants and ensure adequate checks and balances in admissions/enrollment process to prevent unrealistic expectations of prospective students regarding their objective.
- Monitors, verifies, and maintains accurate and timely data entry integrity within CRM.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Thrive within a competitive sales atmosphere, setting and meeting or overachieving on goals.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to sell the institution and communicate effectively with all levels of the company and external business partners.
- Must be a strong leader and skillful manager that possesses the change management and flexibility needed to maintain peak performance.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong team building skills to foster collaboration with a remote team and expanding company.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- 2+5 years’ relevant experience in a leadership/mentor role in education
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be available to work on site Monday-Friday
Why work at GCE:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- Generous time off plan and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community or at GCU sponsored events
- We also offer full-time employees, their spouses, and dependent children an Education Tuition Discount Program
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000047849